Saturday, April 7, 2012

think positive my fwens..

Sometimes, it might make me think all the people want to create their own achievement right??..now, i'm just start thinking about that ...
where should we start i still keep thinking...
huh loaaaddddinnnng..


huh i think after diploma i should work first to get more experiences...and in while i take the experience i want to continue my study for degree...yuhoo...i cant wait for being a "BIG gurls"


i didn't understand when i talk about continue my study and then his say that "gud luck for ur study but i think i'm not follow u coz i have my profession just now..just enough i think with my own diploma" ...that make me feel yukkkss..

for me i think the continue ur study is important coz from learn it generate ur own knowledge ...its didn't interrupt ur work actually...so keep it up...just do what u want....btw think positive...

No comments: